Search... Search....
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Book Exhibition, my love....
Many days or many weeks I din update my blog, te te is 呱呱叫ing so I came 2 write my A good news n a bad news well, Chen is back now, so there’s another siao po in 1F except me at least I’m not the only, felt happy. But, the bad news is, I can’t sit with Chen anymore and she has to sit with another boy boy in our class, felt pity.... This few days my school had a book exhibition, organized by Popular, well, it’s d 1st time I went to book exhibition and also the 1st time I went to book exhibition in school I’ve bought many things, especially the 弯弯’s file, I love it and bought le 7 once, but 1 haiz, been taken by Mr. Nobody sad...tat was my lovely file of 弯弯T.T. I also bought three book with the title Pride and Prejudice, Twilight, Mr. Midnight. Another revision book which is an English revision book with many idioms inside, cause my idioms like shit... I’ll upload the pictures later cause I’m lazy now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
siao po!
buy 7 files at once a~
&
why u write me @ ur blog?
mai le
haha
Post a Comment