Search... Search....
Monday, April 26, 2010
26/04/2010
I think 2day hor, I can high five wit my Sivik teacher cauz laz nite I I… 1.05a.m. baru sleep…. Pls keep tis a secret if my parents noe, they will kill mi n den I no Hello Kitty d keranda. 2day, gt 2 very very dark eye bags, I wish nobody will peri mi cauz I dun wan 2 hurt my glass heart.. den if d glass piang… den wan buy new glass den wan waste money, den my mother will worry, worry le wil gt many 白头发, den wan waste money go salon, c, so many trouble so, pls dun tell mi I GOT EYE BAGS! Or nt u will becum d 罪魁祸首… remember? Yesterday midnite I rush geography folio n chatting in msn n facebook, happy midniting. Tats all 4 2day, I gotta go cauz d IT wanna finish!!! N te te wan cum le YAHOO…. Let’s celebrate siao liao mi…..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment